1. Shaopan Bao, Han Wang, Weicheng Zhang, Zhicai Xie, Tao Fang*. An investigation into the effects of silver nanoparticles on natural microbial communities in two freshwater sediments. Environmental Pollution. 2016, 219: 696-704.
2. Tao Fang*, Shaopan Bao, Xiaofeng Sima, Hong Jiang, Wentao Zhu, Wei Tang. Study on the application of integrated eco-engineering in purifying eutrophic river waters. Ecological Engineering. 2016, 94: 320–328.
3. Weicheng Zhang, Xiawei Liu, Shaopan Bao, Bangding Xiao，Tao Fang*. Evaluation of nano-specific toxicity of zinc oxide, copper oxide and sliver nanoparticles through toxic ratio. Journal of Nanoparticle Research.2016,18:372.
4. Weicheng Zhang, Shaopan Bao, Tao Fang*. The neglected nano-specific toxicity of ZnO nanoparticles in the yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Scientific Reports. 2016, 6:24839. DOI: 10.1038/srep24839.
5. Xin Luo, Xiurong Wang, Shaopan Bao, Xiawei Liu, Weicheng Zhang, Tao Fang*. Adsorption of phosphate in water using one-step synthesized zirconium-loaded reduced graphene oxide. Scientific Reports. 2016, 6:39108. DOI: 10.1038/srep39108.
6. Han Wang, Ying Li, Ying Chen, Lianshan Li*, Tao Fang* and Zhiyong Tang*. Development of a conjugated polymer-based fluorescent probe for selective detection of HOCl. Journal of Materials Chemistry C. 2015, 3, 5136-5140.
7. Shaopan Bao, Qicong Lu, Tao Fang*, Heping Dai, Chao Zhang. An assessment of the toxicity of CuO nanoparticles by using Saccharomyces cerevisiae mutants with multiple genes deleted. Applied and Environmental Microbiology. 2015, 81(23): 8098-8107.
8. Tao Fang*, Linpeng Yu，Wicheng. Zhang，Shaopan Bao. Effects of humic acid and ions strength on TiO2 nanoparticles sublethal toxicity to zebrafish，Ecotoxicology. 2015, 24(10): 2054-2066。
9. Daowen Xiong, Tao Fang*, Wentao Zhu et al. Effects of nano-scale TiO2, ZnO and their bulk counterparts on zebra fish: acute toxicity, oxidative stress and oxidative damage. Science of the Total Environment, 2011, 1444-1452.
10. Linpeng Yu, Tao Fang*, Wentao Zhu et al. Comparative toxicity of nano-ZnO and bulk ZnO suspensions to zebrafish and the effects of sedimentation, ·OH production and particle dissolution in distilled water. Journal of Environmental Monitoring, 2011, 13,1975-1982
11. Tao Fang, Xiangdong Li, Gan Zhang, Acid volatile sulfide and simultaneously extracted metals in the sediment cores of the Pearl River Estuary, South China. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safty. 2005, 61（3）：420-431.
12. Fang Tao, Liu Jiangtong, Xiao Bangding et.al. Mobilization potential of heavy metals: a comparison between river and lake sediments. Water Air &Soil Pollution 2005, 161：209-225.