1.Cao T, Xie P, Ni L, Li Z, Zhang M and Xu J, 2009. Physiological Stress of High NH4+ Concentration in Water Column on the Submersed Macrophyte Vallisneria Natans L. Bull Environ Contam Toxicol, 82:296–299.
2.Wu A, Cao T, Wu S, Ni L and Xie P, 2009．Trends of Superoxide Dismutase and Soluble Protein of Aquatic Plants in Lakes of Different Trophic Levels in the Middle and Lower Reaches of the Yangtze River, China．J．Integrat．Plant Biol． 51:(4) 414-422
3.Guo L, Ke Z, Xie P and Ni L, 2009. Food consumption by in situ pen-cultured planktivorous fishes and effects on an algal bloom in Lake Taihu, China. J Freshwat Ecol, 24:
4.Cao T, Xie P, Ni L Y, Wu A P, Zhang M and Xu J. 2008. Relationships among the contents of total phenolics, soluble carbohydrate, and free amino acids of 15 aquatic macrophytes. J Freshwat Ecol 23: 291-296
5. Cao T,Ni L, Xie P, Wu A, Zhang M, Wu S and Smolders A J P. 2007. The role of NH+4 toxicity in the decline of the submersed macrophyte Vallisneria natans in lakes of the Yangtze River basin, China. Marine and Freshwater Research, 58:1–7.
6. Li H, Ni L, Cao T.，2007. Effects of ammonium on growth, nitrogen and carbohydrate metabolism of Potamogeton maackianus A. Benn. Fundamental and Applied Limnol. (Arch. Hydrobiol.), 170:141-148
7. Cao T, Xie P, Ni L, Zhang M and Xu J, 2009. Carbon and nitrogen metabolism of an eutrophication tolerative macrophyte, Potamogeton crispus, under NH4 + stress and low light availability. Environ Experiment Bot, Online
8. Guo L, Li Z, Xie P and Ni L, 2009. Assessment effects of cage culture on nitrogen and phosphorus dynamics in relation to fallowing in a shallow lake in China. Aquaculture International, in press
9. Yang H, Xing YP, Xie P*, Ni LY and Rong KW. 2008. Carbon source/sink function of a subtropical, eutrophic lake determined from an overall mass balance and a gas exchange and carbon burial balance. Environ. Pollut. 151：559-568 .