1) Zhou, Z., Xu, P., Cao, X., Zhou, Y., & Song, C. (2016). Efficiency promotion and its mechanisms of simultaneous nitrogen and phosphorus removal in stormwaterbiofilters. Bioresource Technology, 218, 842-849.
2) Wang Zhicong, Zhou Yiyong, Li Dunhai. 2016. The effect of gradient cooling on bloom decline in Microcystis (Cyanophyceae, Chroococcales). Phycologia, 55(2), 109-117.
3) Hui Li, Yuqian Liu, Xiuyun Cao, Chunlei Song &Yiyong Zhou (2016):Functions of calcium-bound phosphorus in relation to characteristics of phosphorus releasingbacteria in sediment of a Chinese shallow lake (Lake Wabu).Geomicrobiology Journal, DOI:10.1080/01490451.2015.1099762.
4) Li, H., Song, C. L., Cao, X. Y., & Zhou, Y. Y. (2016). The phosphorus release pathways and their mechanisms driven by organic carbon and nitrogen in sediments of eutrophic shallow lakes. Science of the Total Environment, 572, 280-288.
5) Cao Xiuyun, Wang Zhicong, Zhou Yiyong, Song Chunlei, 2015. The contribution of attached bacteria to Microcystis bloom: evidence from field investigation and microcosm experiment. Geomicrobiology Journal, 33: 607-617.
6) WangSiyang,Hui Li,Jian Xiao,Yiyong Zhou,Chunlei Song,Yonghong Bi,Xiuyun Cao (2016). Enhancement of sediment phosphorus release during a tunnelconstruction across an urban lake (Lake Donghu, China). Environ SciPollut Res., 23: 17774-17783.
7) Yao Zhang,Yuqian Liu,Zijun Zhou,Siyang Wang,Xiuyun Cao,Chunlei Songand YiyongZhou.Variation in community composition of nirS-type denitrifiers in sediment of basins with different trophic states within a shallow lake. Fresenius Environmental Bulletin.Accepted
8) Chen, X., H. Li, et al. (2016). "Sediment–water interaction in phosphorus cycling as affected by trophic states in a Chinese shallow lake (Lake Donghu)." Hydrobiologia 776(1): 19-33.
9) Jiang, Y., Kang, N., Zhou, Y., Liu, G., & Zhu, D. (2016). The role of Fe(iii) on phosphate released during the photo-decomposition of organic phosphorus in deionized and natural waters. Chemosphere, 164, 208-214.
10) Li, X., Yuan, S., Zhou, Y., Liu, G., & Zhu, D. (2016). Photodecomposition of organic phosphorus in aquatic solution under solar irradiation with nitrate: kinetics and influencing water parameters. Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy. DOI 10.1002/ep.
11) Wang Zhicong., Li Dunhai, Cao Xiuyun, Song Chunlei, Zhou Yiyong. 2015. Photosynthesis regulates succession of toxic and nontoxic strains in blooms of Microcystis (Cyanobacteria). Phycologia. 54(6), 640-648.
12) Wang Zhicong, Zhou Yiyong, Li Dunhai. 2015. Photosynthetic activity of microcystis in fish guts and its implication for feasibility of bloom control by filter-feeding fishes. Fresenius Environmental Bulletin. 24(7): 2384-2393.
13) JiLei,Chunlei Song, Xiuyun Cao, Yiyong Zhou, Daogui Deng.2015.Spatial variationin nutrient excretion by macrozoobenthos in a Chinese large shallow lake (Lake Taihu). Journal of Freshwater Ecology, 30(1), 169-180.
14) Guanglong Liu, Li Gong, Yiyong Zhou, Duanwei Zhu, Xiuyun Cao, Chunlei Song.2015. NO3-/NO2- photosensitized degradation of phenol under simulated sunlight. Fresenius Environmental Bulletin. 24, 664-669.
15) Li Hui, Ai-Hua Sun, JieHou, Xi Chen, Yun-Qin Bai, Xiu-Yun Cao, Chun-Lei Song and Yi-Yong Zhou, 2014. Phosphorus fractions, sorption characteristics, and its release in sediments of a Chinese eutrophic river (Nanfei River), FreseniusEnvironmental Bulletin.23(5):1222-1231.
16) Wang Z.C., Li D.H., Cao X.Y., Song C.L., Zhou Y.Y. 2014. Photosyntheticadaptation mechanism of Microcystis (Cyanophyceae) related to changes of colonysize in a eutrophic lake. Phycologia 53(5): 552-560.
17) Hou, J., Song, C., Cao, X., & Zhou, Y. (2013). Shifts between ammonia-oxidizing bacteria andarchaea in relation to nitrification potential across trophic gradients in two large Chineselakes (Lake Taihu and Lake Chaohu).Water Research 47, 2285-2296.
18) Hou, J., X. Y. Cao, C. L. Song & Y. Y. Zhou, 2013. Predominance of ammoniaoxidizingarchaea and nirK-gene-bearing denitrifiers among ammonia-oxidizing anddenitrifying populations in sediments of a large urban eutrophic lake (Lake Donghu).Can J Microbiol 59(7):456-464 doi:DOI 10.1139/cjm-2013-0083.
19) Lei Ji, Aihua Sun, Xi Chen, JieHou, Chunlei Song, Xiuyun Cao, Yiyong Zhou*, 2012. Intra-habitat heterogeneity of macrozoobenthic community under varying degrees of eutrophication and sediment characteristics in a Chinese large shallow lake (Lake Taihu). Fresenius Environmental Bulletin, 21(2a):406-412.
20) Wen-Juan Xiao, Chun-Lei Song, Xiu-Yun Cao, Yi-Yong Zhou. Effects of air-drying on phosphorus sorption in shallow lake sediment, China. Fresenius Environmental Bulletin, 2012,21(3A):672-678.
21) Liu H, et al. Shifting nutrient-mediated interactions between algae and bacteria in a microcosm: Evidence from alkaline phosphatase assay. Microbiol Res (2012), 167(2012):292-298.