1. 吴振斌等著，大型水生植物对藻类的化感作用. 2016，北京: 科学出版社
2. 吴振斌等著，水生植物与水体生态修复. 2011，北京: 科学出版社
3. 吴振斌等著，复合垂直流人工湿地. 2008，北京: 科学出版社
4. Du M P, Xu D, Trinh X, Liu S, Wang M , Zhang Y, Wu J M, Zhou Q H, Wu Z B. 2016. EPS solubilization treatment by applying the biosurfactant rhamnolipid to reduce clogging in constructed wetlands. Bioresource Technology, 218:833-841.
5. Zhang Y, Wang C, He F, Liu B Y, Xu D, Xia S B, Zhou Q H, Wu Z B. 2016. In-situ adsorption-biological combined technology treating sediment phosphorus in all fractions. Scientific report
6. Hu Y, He F, Ma L, Zhang Y, Wu Z B. 2016. Microbial nitrogen removal pathways in integrated vertical-flow constructed wetland systems. Bioresource Technology, 207:339-345.
7. Zhang Y, He F, Xia S B, Zhou Q H, Wu Z B. 2015. Studies on the treatment efficiency of sediment phosphorus with a combined technology of PCFM and submerged macrophytes. Environmental Pollution, 206: 705-711.
8. Chen Z L, Zhou Q H, Zou D D, Tian Y, Liu B Y, Zhang Y Y, Wu Z B. 2015. Chloro-benzoquinones cause oxidative DNA damage through iron-mediated ROS production in Escherichia coli. Chemosphere, 135: 379-386.
9. Zhang Y, He F, Xia S B, Kong L W, Xu D, Wu Z B. 2014. Adsorption of sediment phosphorus by porous ceramic filter media coated with nano-titanium dioxide film. Ecological Engineering, 64: 186–192.
10. Zhong F, Gao Y N, Yu T, Zhang Y Y, Xu D, Xiao E R, He F, Zhou Q H, Wu Z B. 2011. The management of undesirable cyanobacteria blooms in channel catfish ponds using a constructed wetland: Contribution to the control of off-flavor occurrences. Water Research, 45: 6479-6488.
11. Zhu J Y, Liu B Y, Wang J, Gao Y N, Wu Z B. 2010. Study on the mechanism of allelopathic influence on cyanobacteria and chlorophytes by submerged macrophyte (Myriophyllum spicatum) and its secretion. Aquatic Toxicology, 98: 196-203.
12. Zhang Z, Wu Z B, He L. 2008. The accumulation of alkylphenols in submersed plants in spring in urban lake, China. Chemosphere, 73: 859-863.
13. Zhou Q H, Wu Z B, Cheng S P, He F, Fu G P. 2005. Enzymatic activities in constructed wetlands and Di-n-butyl phthalate (DBP) biodegradation, Soil biology & biochemistry. 37(8): 1454-1459.
14. Qiu D R, Wu Z B, Liu B Y, Deng J Q, Fui G and He F. 2001. The restoration of aquatic macrophytes for improvement water quality in a hypertrophic shallow lake in Hubei Province, China. Ecological Engineering, 18: 147-156.
15. Wu Z B, Xia Y C and Deng J Q. 1993. Studies on wastewater treatment by means of integrated biological pond system: Design and function of macrophytes. Water Science and Technology, 27(1): 97-105.